About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

You want a chance at some amazing prizes???

Hello everyone!  Today is Day #2 of the combined Craftin' Desert Divas, Too Cute by Jessica and KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Fanpage hop.  You have three incredible companies joined together to give you an amazing hop but also a chance at some amazing prizes.  It is incredible when you look at the list of prizes so you don't want to miss out.  

Here is a list of the prizes:


KBD - 2 - $15 GC
TCBJ - $30 GC
Craftin Desert Divas - One stamp set each day of hop.
Stamp N Storage - $50 GC
Therm O Web - $25.00 Gift Card
Spectrum Noir - 2 six-pack of Spectrum Noir Markers
Xyron - 5" Create-a-Sticker Max valued at $28.
Magnolia-licious - Surprise Pack
Dies R Us - $10 GC
SRM Stickers - Halloween Stickers
Clear Snap - 3 Winners of Crafty Goodies
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Halloween Prize
Wow Embossing Powder - 2 winners
Lovebug Creations - $10 GC
Kathy's Cozies - $20 Off shopping spree
Vinyl Outlet - Pack of vinyl for 3 Winners!!
Fleurette Bloom $10 GC
Tombow - Use Code: Fall20 to get a 20% discount valid 9/27 - 9/30
Pumpkin Spice - $20 GC
Kraft Outlet - Mystery Pack full of Kraft Outlet items valued at $20 Use Code: BLOGHOP to save 10%


And to sweeten the deal even more...Craftin' Desert Divas is offering an amazing sale of 30% off anything in her store!! WOW I am totally taking advantage of that one!! 


Now for my projects I made some adorable little treat holders.  For my first project I used DRESS UP PUMPKINS from Too Cute By Jessica which you can find HERE.The stamps I used are from Craftin' Desert Divas Ghostly Greetings set which you can find HERE. 
I created a treat holder to fit my needs. Since I hate wasting stuff I incorporated the entire sheet of 6x6 paper! lol


Next I made this adorable treat holder with CUTE HALLOWEEN ACCESSORIES from KaDoodle Bug Designs which you can find HERE. It is hard to see in the picture but I "rolled" the banner with the sentiment on it so it adds some dimension. The sentiment is from CDD's Wonderfully Wicked stamp set which you can find HERE.


You can start the hop HERE.  I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment